All employees receive compensation based on their past experience, attitude, education, ability, skill level and the operational needs of the company. Compensation is reviewed on a regular basis and may be adjusted based on performance or external market factors. Because of the nature of the industry and the needs of our clients, employees may be required to work on a holiday depending on the operational needs of the company.
- Compensation is based on actual hours worked
- Travel time between assignments is paid at standard hourly rate
- Workweek is Monday – Sunday
- Payday is Friday for previous week’s work
- All compensation is directly deposited into your bank account
- Quarterly Bonus Program for superior performance
Regular attendance and punctuality at scheduled work times will be expected of all employees. Attendance and punctuality will be considered when the Company reviews recommendations for promotions, salary increases and transfers. Employees must communicate their availability for work assignments on a continuous basis.
Previous LessonNext Lesson